keskiviikko 24. elokuuta 2016

No oon olt töis - Well I've been working

20160818_181910

Keskityttii lipumyyntii oikei tosissaa ja tulostakkii vissii tul lukuloihe valos.

We concentrated on ticket sales and sold a lot, the visitor numbers were great.


20160818_182000

Jokkuu laitto miule kesäl lahjakorti Virkkukoukkusee ja käin nyt sen käyttämäs.

Someone sent me a gift card to the Virkkukoukkunen shop and I used it now.

20160818_203549

Usottaks työ jot miul on aika hitomoine kokoelma sadekuuvvii. Täskii kuvas sattaa - olin lähös lenkile ja aittelin et ai ko onkii kiva ko on nätti ilma ja kuivaa, mänin ulos ja hah. Mie en nyt tiijä mite tarkkaa työ tunnetta Linnunradan käsikirjan liftareile, mut siin on hahmo nimelt Rob McKenna jonka kans oon alkant tuntee syyvvää hengeheimolaisuutta.

I have a large collection of pictures of rainy weather from this summer. It was raining when I took this one, too - I was going for a dogwalk and looked outside and thought how nice it looked and how great it was that it didn't rain for a change, only it did anyway. I'm not sure if you know your Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as well as I do, but there's a character Rob McKenna for whom I have endless sympathy.

20160819_171531

Sit ko millo on vähä aikaa satamatta ni perhosii on vaik kui. Neitoperhosii erityisest ja amiraalitkii ilmestyit. Se on kiva.

On the rare occasions when it's not raining: there are lots of butterflies. Which is nice.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti